Site on sale, contact us @ smartphonecity2012@gmail.com with your offer. Affiliate will be owner of 25% of total sale value.

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Co-Founder of Apple Steve Wozniak Loves His Lumia 900

Co Founder of Apple Steve Wozniak Loves His Lumia 900
We all know that Steve Wozniak is a tech hound if it has buzz around it in the tech community he buys it. He is one of the few people that has a Segway, so it was not that surprising when he bought a Nokia Lumia 900. The real question is how does it like it so far?He normally doesn’t comment on devices as a rule but he broke this rule and did an interview with aNewDomain.net’s.
So what’s the verdict on the Lumia?  This quote pretty sums it up.
 iPhone is my favorite phone. I did give my opinion that the Windows 7 phone had superior visual appearance and operation cues that were also more attractive. In my opinion, it sets the mark for user interface. I would recommend it over my Android phones given that it doesn’t yet have the breadth of apps. I surmise that Microsoft hired someone from Apple and put money into having a role in the UI and appearance of some key apps. I also surmised that Steve Jobs might have been reincarnated at MS due to a lot of what I see and feel with this phone making me think of a lot of great Apple things.”
That is a pretty glowing endorsement of Windows Phone from Woz. Naturally he wouldn’t trade his iPhone for it but that didn’t stop him from recommending it over Android.
Perhaps the most glowing endorsement is the fact that Woz surmised that “..Steve Jobs might have been reincarnated at MS due to a lot of I see and feel”
Here are a few other quotes that WP Central got  from the interview:
“Just for looks and beauty I definitely favor the Windows Phone over Android”
“….I’m just shocked, I haven’t seen anything yet that isn’t more beautiful than the other platforms”
“Intuitive and beautiful”
“it’s makes me feel ‘Oh my gosh, I’m with a friend not a tool’” (In regards to the animations and graphics)
“I just really like the experience and will be carrying the Windows Phone everywhere”
Apps look just “more beautiful than on Android or iPhone”
Want to hear the full interview?  You can check it out here.
This is pretty big news for both Nokia and Windows Phone Woz’s opinion carries a lot of weight in the Tech community which leads me to ask, will his  endorsement of Windows Phone cause you to look at the OS more seriously?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

write your views here..

If you are first time here, Like our page to receive all new updates on your Facebook Wall.

Powered By | Best Site for Your Smartphone Via Fastest Growing Site

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by SmartPhoneCity | Bloggerized by Smartphonecity - (C) SMARTPHONECITY.IN | Admin: admin@smartphonecity.in