Site on sale, contact us @ smartphonecity2012@gmail.com with your offer. Affiliate will be owner of 25% of total sale value.

Monday 23 January 2012

Meeting Dialer App for Windows Phone 7

What is unique about Meeting Dialer is that requires no configuration or preparation from you. It automatically scans your appointments and finds the ones that have conference calls in them. It then makes it easy for you to dial into the meeting. This is the app I was looking for! Finally an app that I don’t have to configure and gives me access to all my meeting calls with one click of a button.


I hope you find this app as useful as I do. I use it everyday and I love it!
Find Meeting Dialer in the US Marketplace here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

write your views here..

If you are first time here, Like our page to receive all new updates on your Facebook Wall.

Powered By | Best Site for Your Smartphone Via Fastest Growing Site

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by SmartPhoneCity | Bloggerized by Smartphonecity - (C) SMARTPHONECITY.IN | Admin: admin@smartphonecity.in